I Can't Believe I Used to Eat That!
Losing weight is hard work. There will be times when you want to give up. You'll have cravings for unhealthy foods, and you'll feel like you're never going to reach your goals.
But I want to encourage you to keep going. Because I know that when you look back on your weight loss journey, you're going to be so glad that you did.
You're going to look back and say, "I can't believe I used to eat that!" You're going to be amazed at how much healthier you are now, and how much better you feel.
And you're going to be so proud of yourself for sticking with it, even when it was tough.
I remember when I first started my weight loss journey, I used to eat a lot of unhealthy foods. I would eat fast food , take out, indulge if nachos, fries, desserts on the weekend, and I would snack on chips and chocolate all the time. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now I can't believe I used to eat that way.
Now that I'm healthier, I can't imagine eating those foods again. They make me feel sick and bloated, and I don't even enjoy most of them anymore. Don’t get me wrong, I still indulge in a dessert or something high carb on occasion, but in moderation as this is not going to derail my healthy lifestyle. Deprivation will only eventually lead to failure. Moderation and only occasionally is the key to success. I'm so much happier and healthier now that I'm eating a healthy diet.
If you're on a weight loss journey, I know it's hard. But I promise you, it's worth it. When you look back on your journey, you're going to be so glad that you stuck with it.
Here are some tips for staying motivated on your weight loss journey:
* Set realistic goals. Don't try to lose too much weight too quickly.
* Find a support system. Having people to support you will help you stay on track.
* Make small changes that you can stick with. Don't try to overhaul your entire diet overnight.
* Don't be afraid to ask for help. If you're struggling, don't be afraid to ask for help from me, your doctor, a nutritionist, or therapist.
Remember, you're not alone on this journey. And with hard work and dedication, you can reach your goals. So, what are you waiting for? Start today!
Here are some additional tips for staying motivated on your weight loss journey:
* Reward yourself for your progress. This will help you stay on track and motivated. Maybe a massage, a new outfit, a mani/pedi.
* Focus on the positive. When you're feeling down, remind yourself of all the progress you've made.
* Don't compare yourself to others. Everyone's journey is different.
* Don't give up. There will be setbacks along the way, but don't let them derail you.
* When in a party or family setting where there are a lot of unhealthy options, be prepared. Fail to plan, plan to fail. Bring a healthy dish to share, eat something before you attend, keep a bottle of water in your hand. Focus on the time spent with family and friends, and not the food.
I know you can do it! And, if you need my help, I’m here for you!
My weight loss plans are a great way learn how to eat healthy in order to lose weight, gain energy, improve your health and create lifelong healthy habits. The plan is simple, easy to follow, and provides you with the support you need to succeed. Create a life you love waking up too! Reach out for additional program information or sign up for my weekly newsletter for more health tips!